Commercial Lawn Maintenance Account Manager – Denver
LMI Landscapes, Inc. is a fast growing and highly respected landscape and irrigation contractor. “Our mission is “A Commitment to Excellence — excellent people, excellent clients, and excellent results.” Our Corporate Values reflect Honesty, Quality, Professionalism, and Teamwork!
We are seeking a Commercial Lawn Maintenance Account Manager for our location in Commerce City, Colorado. This person will be a crucial team member with the responsibility of providing excellent customer service to our clients, selling enhancement work to existing customers, assisting with new sales leads and estimates, working with the field supervisor, mow foremen, and irrigation technicians.
- Managing the landscape maintenance portfolio consisting of commercial, multi-family, HOA, townhomes, condos, banks, and senior living properties ensuring customer satisfaction, delivery of quality products and services while achieving goals for profitability, contract renewals and enhancements.
- Managing our maintenance team ensuring high levels of service, superior quality, a safe working environment, and working with crews to build a team environment.
- Ensuring that clients are completely satisfied through weekly site visits, practicing effective communication.
- Develop and maintaining long-term client relationships that lead to 100% contact renewals, superior client ratings, and a profitable relationship.
- Sales of enhancement services that add value to the property, improve the overall site, and represent a proactive perspective of their property.
- Maintenance of job cost budgets and result and reporting same to management.
- Creating sales opportunities through referrals, networking and development of client relationships.
- Maintain a positive, upbeat attitude that is reflected in your work habits and results.
- Continuous in the field training for maintenance staff
- 3+ years of Commercial/Multi-Family Account Management experience
- Prior landscape experience a must in a similar type position
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- A demonstrated track record of success as measured by the relationships you have developed
- Working knowledge of computer software (Windows, Microsoft office suite, and Pro Landscape)
- Minimum of a two or four-year degree in a landscape related field or equivalent experience as demonstrated through licensure and certificates
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- 401K (after 1 year)
- Health, Vision, & Dental Insurance (after 90 Days)
- Company Phone
- Paid Holidays (after 90 days)
- Vacation & Personal Days (after 90 days)
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org