Lawn Maintenance Account Manager – Dallas, TX
Want to make a positive career change with a company that’s growing and expanding daily? LMI Landscapes has been in the business over 35 years, and our commitment to excellence is not just something we pride ourselves in, it’s our mission. In order to provide our customers with excellence, we need talented professionals willing to go above and beyond to meet the needs of customers and our company.
LMI Landscapes Inc. is a fast growing and highly respected landscape and irrigation contractor. Our mission is “A Commitment to Excellence – excellent people, excellent clients and excellent results.” Our Corporate Values reflect honesty, quality, professionalism and teamwork.
As an Account Manager, you will be the primary contact between the customer and LMI and play an instrumental role in building long-term and loyal relationships. You will become the name and face of this business, all of which are based upon our core values.
- You will be responsible for managing the landscape maintenance on a portfolio of commercial properties, ensuring customer satisfaction, delivery of quality products and services while achieving goals for profitability, contract renewals and enhancements.
- Managing our production team ensuring high levels of service, superior quality, a safe working environment and working with crews to build a team environment.
- Ensuring that clients are completely satisfied through weekly site visits, practicing effective communication.
- Develop and maintaining long-term client relationships that lead to 100% contact renewals, superior client ratings, and a profitable relationship.
- Sales of enhancement services that add value to the property improve the overall site and represent a proactive perspective of their property.
- Maintenance of job cost budgets and result and reporting same to management.
- Creating sales opportunities through referrals, networking and development of client relationships.
- Maintain a positive, upbeat attitude that is reflected in your work habits and results.
- Prior landscape experience a must in a similar type position
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- A demonstrated track record of success as measured by the relationships you have developed
- Working knowledge of computer software (Windows and Microsoft Office)
- Minimum of a two or four year degree in a landscape related field or equivalent experience as demonstrated through licenses and certificates
We offer competitive salary, outstanding benefits – including 401k, health, dental and vision insurance, AFLAC, vehicle, PTO and paid holidays, along with profit participation / bonuses at this level. So, if you’re committed to excellence, then consider joining the LMI Landscapes team today.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org