Lawn Care/Account Manager
- Managing the landscape maintenance on a portfolio of commercial and multi-family properties, ensuring customer satisfaction, delivery of quality products and services while achieving goals for profitability, contract renewals and enhancements.
- Weekly site visits of properties to ensure we are providing a quality product to the customer
- Sales of enhancement services that add value to the property improve the overall site and represent a proactive perspective of their property.
- Create, implement, and perform Lawn care application and IPM program for all jobs.
- Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of personnel within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints, resolving problems, and terminating employees for the lawn care division.
- Must possess advanced knowledge, techniques, practices and procedures of pest control, e.g., inspection, location and identification of suspected or reported infestation by insects and other pests.
- Knowledge of chemicals and calibration of pesticides, fertilizers and herbicides used in the industry.
- Knowledge of various chemical agents used in the trade; ability to use such in accordance with prescribed safety precautions and directions.
- Must be able to operate, troubleshoot and repair spray equipment typically found in landscape maintenance.
- Skill in the practices and procedures of pest control, e.g., inspection, location and identification of suspected or reported infestation by insects and other pests.
- Schedules and performs weed control and elimination procedures; organizes and prioritizes weed control inspections, maintenance and responses.
- Operates light to heavy vehicles, tools and equipment in the application of various herbicides and lawn care functions, e.g., truck, sprayers, tractors, loader.
- Applies herbicides as needed in accordance with prescribed use and in accordance with accepted industry practices, and rules and requirements of various Federal, State, and local regulatory agencies, e.g., Environmental Protection Agency, Department of Environmental Regulation, Department of Agriculture.
- Maintains accurate records of chemical and biological agents used, e.g., records work order logs, maintains inventory of materials, evaluates and prepares cost estimates for various projects.
- Prepares and mixes chemical agents used in the trade; prepares work area prior to beginning job and cleans area after completion of job.
- Ensures the safe and appropriate use of various chemicals agents and substances, mixing such according to label instructions and product specifications, and using in accordance with prescribed safety precautions and directions.
- Responsible for ensuring all work and activities are performed safely and in accordance with LMI policies. Completes all required paperwork to include work orders and monthly reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Prior landscape experience a must in a similar type position
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- A demonstrated track record of success as measured by the relationships you have developed
- Working knowledge of computer software (Windows and Microsoft office suite)
- This position requires an on call availability for support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Minimum of a two or four year degree in a landscape related field or equivalent experience as demonstrated through licensure and certificates
- Bilingual is a plus
- Lawn Care: 2 years
- Account Management: 2 years
Required License or Certification
- Driver’s License
- Must be able to get Texas pesticide license within 6 months
Send resume to email@example.com.