Director of Lawn Maintenance Services
LMI Landscapes is one of the 50 largest Landscape companies in the U.S. with offices in Dallas, Austin and Denver, CO. LMI is a full-service commercial company, with our core services focused on Landscape Construction, Irrigation Installation and Landscape Maintenance. We strive to build long term relationships with customers focused on our corporate values of honesty, integrity, quality, professionalism and teamwork.
Due to the success and growth of the company, we are adding the position of Director of Commercial Landscape Maintenance to our Carrollton, TX branch.
- Responsible for the success of the Commercial Landscape Maintenance Division.
- Supervise Account Managers, ensuring they, and ultimately their crews, are performing optimally in the area of sales, customer service, and quality of work.
- Consistently analyze and improve efficiency of crew performance.
- Responsible for P&L of the division.
- Develop new business relationships while maintaining and expanding opportunities with current clientele.
- 5+ years of successful experience as a Division Manager, Branch Manager, or Operations Manager with a multi-million-dollar landscape company.
- Experience with full P&L responsibility.
- Demonstrated success in developing new business, as well as expanding business with current clients.
- Strong turf management and plant knowledge.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus, but not required.
- Bilingual is a plus, but not required.
We are looking for a top industry player to fill this position. For the best candidates, we offer the best compensation in the industry, along with benefits, ongoing training, and career advancement potential.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org