Commercial Landscape Construction Superintendent
LMI Landscapes, Inc. is a fast growing and highly respected landscape and irrigation contractor. Our mission is “A Commitment to Excellence – excellent people, excellent clients, and excellent results.” Our Corporate Values reflect Honesty, Quality, Professionalism, and Teamwork!
We are seeking a Commercial Landscape Construction Superintendent for our Dallas, Texas location. This person will be a crucial team member with the responsibility of providing excellent customer service to our customers and working directly with our construction crews.
- Manage multiple construction projects while maintaining projected gross profit margins
- Supervise multiple crews to complete the construction projects in a timely manner
- Direct construction crews and address in-field issues/concerns with crews
- Requisition materials for all landscape field operations
- Communicate equipment, material, and personnel needs to management in a timely manner
- Serving as the main point of contact to the customer on project installation issues and questions
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity, as well as positively promoting Company Culture.
- Maintain a positive, upbeat attitude that is reflected in your work habits and results.
- Assist team with Project Scheduling, based on job site priorities and needs
- This position will report directly to the General Manager
- 3+ years of Commercial/Multi-Family Construction experience
- Ability to read and follow plans and material lists
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to operate basic construction equipment (skid steers, mini excavators, trenchers, backhoes, etc.)
- A demonstrated track record of success as measured by the relationships you have developed
- Working knowledge of computer software (Windows and Microsoft office suite)
- Minimum of a two or four-year degree in a landscape related field or equivalent experience as demonstrated through licensure and certificates
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Health, Vision, & Dental Insurance
- Company Phone
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation & Personal Days
Send resume to email@example.com