Business Development – Austin
Want to make a positive career change with a company that’s growing and expanding daily? LMI Landscapes has been in the business over 35 years, and our commitment to excellence is not just something we pride ourselves in, it’s our mission. In order to provide our customers with excellence, we need talented professionals willing to go above and beyond to meet the needs of customers and our company.
LMI is currently is looking at growing our organization and are currently in search of a business development representative. We are looking for an individual who has strong integrity, a team player, great interpersonal/communication skills, and a want to develop long term relationships. We are looking for someone with industry knowledge, experience researching market trends, targeting relationships, and proven methods of developing new business opportunities.
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects
- Developing a territory marketing plan along with the Division Manager
- Projected marketing budget and events
- Coordinate events, lunch and learns, and seminars to increase potential client awareness
- Building a client profile for each lead obtained
- Attend industry trade shows and functions
- Work with social media marketing to put out relevant posts and information
- Collaborate with operations to ensure that all requirements are met
- Maintaining a database cataloging all interactions with clients and all leads that are obtained
- Identifying key holes in our current marketing approach and pitching management on ways to improve.
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work nights & weekends if needed
- Industry knowledge and previous sales experience in the Austin, Texas market preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to learn quickly and immerse yourself in our company culture
- Three years proven track record in business sales or related market
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce, Google Docs
- Must be professional, driven, have a positive attitude, good communication and follow up skills and be a relationship builder who is self-motivated and persistent.
- Being able to ask good questions
- Competitive salary plus commission structure
- Vacation and TO days
- Health insurance
- 401K program
- Company vehicle provided
Send resume to email@example.com